Sunday, February 11, 2007

i make no apologies....................

http://futurehi.net/docs/Consciousness_wo_object.html

the core of this is that it is man`s natural desire to name, claim and organise everything.

maybe it`s out of fear, but certainly it puts the process to death with absolute certainty.

The Devil was walking down the street with a friend, and they saw a man pick something up, look at it carefully and put it in his pocket. The friend said to the Devil, “What’s that?” The Devil said, “He has found a bit of the truth.” The friend said, “Isn’t that bad for your business?” The Devil said, “No, I am going arrange to have him organize it.”

and thanks to tim over at www.timboucher.com for the humour, which is the condensation point of the post.......

and i`m as guity as the next man.

7 comments:

BBC said...

Yeah, yeah, fuck the devil, my alter ego.

Hey, how much snow do you have there?

Parts of NY sure seems to have gotten a pot load of it.

But here, no snow and about 50 during the day. Life in that respect is good. But I knew it would be that way after my dream and moving here.

Other than that the world is still a piece of shit.

Ricardo said...

Is it our desire? I'm incredibly disorganized at the moment.

dr.alistair said...

we`ve had some snow here but nothing over the week-end. it`s the bitter cold that has everyone pissy. -20 and windy.

richardo. i`m personally chronically disorganised but the will to administration is rampant in our society.

the most evolved administrators are bureaucrats.

how you been by the way. i would have thought you would have been all over the c.n. tower post.

Ricardo said...

Busy, thanks for asking. I just left a comment on that CN tower post. I never saw anything like that when I was around there.

Thanks for thinking of me on that one. Just what a growing boy needs.

BBC said...

I recall being organized once. In a land far away, well, a few states away.

But that was six women ago, before I went crazy.
*giggles*

Jon said...

I'm still busy have fun on this plane of existance, why would I want to find another one? Wherever you go, there you are. And titties.

The word verification is ilcrud. Interesting.

dr.alistair said...

you`re on a plane?

ilcrud?

cool.......