Monday, March 02, 2009

spys......

i used to have software that old me all sorts of info about who viewed my blog and at what time etc. it was really useful in a benign way as i was hosting a website for my business at the time and was interested in how my ads were getting hits when i was promoting seminars.....

.....anyhow, i would be curious who visits my site locally....other than my friends, of course.

i`m really not that interesting. mind your own business.

i now what you are saying, don`t publish personal info on the web...but that`s similar to saying don`t walk and talk in public in 2009, isn`t it?

i am happy to have successfully moved past a particularly difficult period in my life and would like those people who involved themselves adversarily during that period to mind thier own business from this period onwards.

ok?

good.

now we return to the regularly scheduled sarcasm.

2 comments:

Vincent said...

Are you referring to me? What would you like me to do? I hope I do mind my own business. But remember you are publishing to the entire world. I'm pretty local---Planet Earth anyhow.

Dr.Alistair said...

no vincent....for christ sake....no.