Saturday, August 04, 2007

a test.

many say they are athiest or agnostic or not even spritual at all.

some go as far as to say they are nihilists.......you know, when you`re dead you`re dead.

for those people i say try this.

drink coffee all day and eat as little as possible, then stay up as late as you possibly can. in fact do this at the end of a long work week where you are already sleep deprived.

this is best if you are alone in your house late at night.

go into a completely dark room where you can barely see your hands in front of your face and stand and look into a mirror for as long as you can.

2 comments:

X. Dell said...

Doc, I'm no agnostic, but I almost feel like giving this test a try to see what I'll find.

I reckon if nothing else, that will be a good way to indoctrinate myself.

Dr.Alistair said...

hmm, let me know what you find.