what does it mean?
hippy + intelligence + drugs multiplied by(intuition)+ a lot of education and sense of humour, equals insight.
i have seen results without one or two of the elements, but the larger the values for each, the more insight attained.
i realise, for some...... that the idea of drugs is abhorrent, and i tend to agree.
as a parent i don`t advocate my children or yours having access to such things, but some adults choose to allow patently obvious drug trade and consumption in thier homes and in school.
it would take me about 30 seconds to find dope and dealers in any high school in north america, so why is it so hard for police and teachers?
the drugs i`m refering to are the ones used by tribal types in ceremonial rituals. this does not include cocaine, heroin, speed or precription drugs. these are drugs used by sprititually bancrupt types trying to access states of abundance and joy without a ticket.
what people who consume these drugs are actually doing is fighting either anxiety or depression.
anyway, the formula above refers to the developement of an insightful or illuminated mind.
1) one has to be a social outcast, i.e. not a consumer or careerist interested in a bigger pile of bricks and beating others to the money.
2) one has to be bright.
3) one has to do the drugs and don`t die or lose your mind.
4) one has to have had a religious or spiritual experience......or two.
5) one has to go to university or read everything that you can`t find in a mainstream bookstore.
6) and appreciate how funny this all is. including your sorry self.
this will move you toward illumination.
or you will lose your mind anyway. (refer to #6)