Monday, April 30, 2007

a different kind of anger.

have you ever had someone angry at you?

i think we all have at one time or another.

there comes a time where you realise that the anger someone is displaying in front of you has absolutely nothing to do with you at all.

it is in times like these where we get a new sense of things...........

a realisation that you are actually growing.

for the first time in a long while i can actually say that i`ve made a change in my life for the better.

and as painful as it is to see the anger in another person close to you, you can at least seperate yourself out and not take on the burden.

interesting 24 hours.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a valuable 24 hours. Glad to see things on the uptake.

Dr.Alistair said...

valuable 46 years.

the last 24 hours i could have well done without but for the shift in perception.

something pretty special is gone forever.

Anonymous said...

For an instant, I turned back
And I saw bridges burning behind me
For an instant, I opened my eyes
And I saw my fallen comrades,
A sad disappointment of my doing.
For an instant, I was given awareness
And I saw that life without bridges is an island
Today, I am a bridge builder
Today, I am a ferry
Crossing the waves to reach you, dear friend.

Anonymous said...

our lives are punctuated with words and gracious gestures.we feed on expresions making basic courtesy. impoliteness, the negation of the sacrament of consideration, is yet another characteristic of our society, focused on money, deprived of spirituality, perhaps even deprived of the pleasure of living. food for thought

Dr.Alistair said...

on the one hand we strive to build bridges and on the other we scratch and claw to get ahead.

such is the challenge of existance.

briefly, there comes a moment of clarity and we suddenly see with absolute clarity.......

and then just as quickly we sink back into the clay.

great words my anonymous friend.