Tuesday, November 07, 2006

if i was god.

if you were god, what would you do?

ok. now think, what was the first thing you decided to do as god?

give yourself a raise................................................?


realise that you are god now.

realise that all you look at is your creation. because you have decided everything about what you are looking at. you have owned it. now it can respond as you choose by making you feel how you want to feel.

that makes you a god.........

wow.

you do this all the time. every day, all day long.

once you notice yourself doing this you realise that you must be god, or one of many billions of forms of consciousness all experiencing this thing called life now.

so just sit back and enjoy the show. it`s about to begin.

3 comments:

Vincent said...

Well the first thing I realise if I attempt to play God is that I am not equipped to compute it. My own life is a full-time job. I conceive my own life as looking after myself in harmony with all around me for the universal good. It uses every particle of my intelligence & I cannot solve the problems of even one other person!

ghetufool said...

suppose you are God. what if everything you wish comes true?

Dr.Alistair said...

i am.
it does.
i am learning to take responsibility for my wishes. this takes more effort than i ever imagined, simply because we are conditioned to be so negative in what we focus on.........and that becomes our reality. it is as simple as that. as positive as i am i still find myself falling into streams of self-defeating language at times and i remind myself to switch focus.
i has taken a long time and consistant focus.........and thanks for the direct question.