Tuesday, October 10, 2006

grateful.

ok. so you are grateful. what are you grateful for?

did you make a list of things you are grateful for?

do that now.

now that the list is complete........or filled at least, with things you are truly grateful for, lets look at why.

i use the example of my children. my boys are my total love. they represent the dearest, most precious responsibility i know in my life. i am deeply honoured to be thier father and to be entirely and completely responsible for thier nurture, safety and knowledge of this existance........for the next few years of thier life.

the reason why i`m going to this depth in gratitude is the reason why we must make this list. it builds emotional power in your visualisation of the signal you are sending to the universe.


this emotional power, this energy is the love that makes up the universe. when you charge up your batteries then the signal is strong.

this strength is what powers your intent to the universe.

how intense a signal do you want to send to the universe?

2 comments:

Vincent said...

You must think I disagree with everything you say, sorry if it seems that way. I let my gratitude flow. There is so much. I make a list when I go to supermarket, but not at any other time. The part in me that's grateful can't write lists.

I am grateful for your blog. That's one item!

Dr.Alistair said...

well, thanks yves. we gain much insight from new perspectives.

from the time i first read i chose to read things i didn`t understand or agree with necessarily. i found that if i worked hard enough i began to understand and at least see the point and perspective of others. then i could gain more eyeballs to look at this mysterious existance we are in.

i sincerely want to understand the different points of view. tim`s site was a breath of fresh air in that the posters seemed to tolerate, ignore or otherwise allow different viewpoints, whereas most blogs and forums wanted agreement of else, and where`s the learning and potential fro growth in that?